Thursday 27 November 2014

Im Baaaaa-aaackk

Yes, yes it's been a while.......

Wait... HOLY CRAP IT'S BEEN 18 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just went and actually checked - I was thinking close to a year, I never realised it had been that long. Wow - how many people out in blog land have conceived, birthed and are now watching children walk in the time it has taken for me to get off my butt and type a few letters in the address bar?!

So, where have I been?

Turns out I was hiding behind the couch the whole time!
Or rather I was sitting on it watching the world go by and not blogging.

My excuse is that I have had a hell of a year, long story short I had somewhat of a mental health crisis, I say this in the interests of not hiding behind the stigma and will no doubt go into details in the future, but in the meantime I want to get back into writing about happy things for a little while, I have a funk to climb out of and its about time I took charge and started actively attempting to help myself

So what are a few things that have changed over the last 18months apart from the ridiculous speed in which my children are growing?
  • I started acting more girly, wearing make up and getting my nails done, I even *gasp* wear dresses sometimes!

Check it! "mood polish" it's dark red when your hands are cold and blood red when they are warm.


  • My cat had kittens!!!!!!
They are nearly 6 weeks old and incredibly cheeky :)
  •  I became a full blown Coke addict......
So my friend bought me a sparkly stubby cooler to celebrate!

  • I discovered Almond milk!! Its so much more drinkable than soy milk!

I wonder what time in the morning you have to wake up to milk the almonds?

  •  We finally started renovating our kitchen!! (We were supposed to start in 2010)
The dark abyss is the walk in pantry - estimated finish date: May 2046

And so much more has happened that I will blog about later, in the meantime it's nice to be back and I am really looking forward to catching up on everyone's lives!

xx Suzi

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's funny, only yesterday I was looking through my blog roll and wondering what had happened to all those people who hadn't blogged for a while - welcome back!

Glad you are in a better place now and the nails look fab.

Good luck with the kitchen, I'm decorating my bathroom, they might be finished at about the same time :-)